Learn how to use your DSLR cameras and photograph like a pro from owner and Master Photographer, Mary Braunsdorf.
- How to use different camera settings
- What ISO is and when to use it
- How to set you white balance
- Understand the terms F-Stop or aperture
- Shutter speed, Depth of field
Basic classes are limited to 15 students and are available monthly.
- Have a working knowledge of the basic class skills
- Location class
- Basic lighting
- Basic composition
After assessing your current photography skills, your instructor will tailor your lesson plan, to help you reach your desired photography skill level.
For more information call us at 414-483-2526. To browse through our store or purchase one of the classes click here.